5/23/11

The Missing Piece


Time has flown quicker than I could have ever imagined.

Sometimes it felt like a movie:
 an unbelievable plot, with majestical settings, and
characters better than I could have ever dreamed up.



I'm not the same person I was when I left four months ago.
Experiencing the world puts an entirely new and observing eye on the world, on life.

I could go on forever of what I've learned
(but I'm not here to be a blabbing bore).

However here are some of things I've learned:

1. Well I did go to school, so I guess I should say I learned something there. My Italian is well, horrible. But I loved my art classes. 










2. The world has endless possibilities, an array of people, and a
plethora of experiences. Each one has its differences, but when it comes down to it there are commonalities that tie us all together.

3. Travel, explore, put yourself out there. You're never too old or too young to experience a new culture. It has already made me a better person.

4. Go with the flow. Flights get delayed, buses are late, it rains, life happens. Getting uptight about it doesn't solve a darn thing.
Enjoy the ride.

5. It's the people at your side that make the moments in each place into amazing memories




I wrote in my first blog post:

“When I become broken inside, they hold the pieces for me until I’m ready to put myself back together”


So once again, thanks to all my family and friends that held the
pieces. It feels great to have them all back now. My four months away was the missing part of the puzzle.


Thanks for everyone that followed my blog!
Here's to whatever is to come in the next chapter.

Love,

Kelsey





No comments:

Post a Comment